|1/8″ 1/4″NPT In-line Pipe Thread Plastic Disconnect Fluid Quick Connect Shut Off Threaded Couplings
|Standard flow quick-disconnect couplings require a body and an insert in the same flow size. Plug insert into body to connect fitting and easily disconnect the fitting by simply press the thumb latch.
|medical devices, laboratory, life science, biopharmaceutical, biochemical analysis, bioengineering, circulating water cooling pipe system, water treatment and disinfection, food&beverage, packaging machinery, industrial and hundreds of other applications;
|Seal Ring Material
|Buna-N/FKM/EPDM/Silicone rubber, depend on your usage
|316 Stainless Steel
|32°F – 180°F (0°C – 82°C)
|Vacuum to 100 psi, 6.9bar
|Valved(shut off) or Non-valved (straight through)
|Panel Mount/In-line/Elbow/NPT Threaded;
|Hose Barb Size
|1/16″ =1.6mm (01); 1/8″= 3.2mm (02); 3/16″= 4.8mm (03);
1/4″=6.4mm (04); 5/16″=8mm (05); 3/8″=9.6mm (06);
|1/8″-27NPT, 1/4″-18NPT Male Thread
1/4″ Flow rate, 1/4″(6.4mm), 5/16″(7.9mm), 3/8″(9.5mm) Hose Barb Coupling Insert
Related Products You May Like
1/4″ Flow Rate All Plastic Series Couplings
1/8″ Flow Rate Medium Series Couplings
1/16″ Flow Rate Small Series Couplings
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are 15 years factory. Welcome to visit our factory.
Q2:What is your sample policy?
1. Only for terminal manufacturer;
2. Please kindly provide detail information of company for sample application process. Sample is available after confirmed and approved by management;
3.The international freight cost should be paid by the applicant;
Q3:What is your terms of payment?
A3: 100% payment before delivery; T/T 50% as deposit when mass customization, the balance before shipment.
Q4: How about your delivery time?
A4: Generally, it will take about 7-15 days after payment confirmed. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the ordered quantity .
Q5:What’s the shipping way?
A5: Usually by DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx express or as your request.
Q6: Can you produce according to the samples?
A6: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We accept ODM & OEM.
Packaging & Shipping
Our company has specialized in researchs and developments, designs, manufactures, promotes and sales of a variety of plastic fittings, plastic connectors,quick disconnect couplings, check valves, filters, CHINAMFG pumps, solenoid valves,plastic tubings and other accessories applied in fluid systems. Our products are widely used in all kinds of products, machinery,devices and process of liquid and gas pipe system, In the life sciences and special industrial markets have thousands of applications to be used, Such as blood pressure, blood oxygen monitoring module and blood gas recovery equipment, biochemical analysis/inspection equipment, dialysis water treatment equipment, treatment and reuse equipment, breathing anesthesia, incubator, bioengineering and circulating water cooling pipe system, solvent printer, inkjet printer,film printer and ink supply system, water quality online analytical instruments, laboratory equipment, food machinery, fermentation system process equipment, plating equipment, PCB&LCD process equipment, chemical equipment, packaging machinery, water treatment and disinfection equipment, inflatable products, automation equipment…And so on.
Depending on the 15-years experience in various fluidic control systems, our company has had a set of comprehensive manufacturing systems involving in R&D and design, mold manufacture, plastic injection, assembly & inspection, finished-product sales and warehousing logistics. It has many advantages of stable quality, efficient production and punctual delivery, which can be said a trustworthy partner.
Following different requirements from wider customers, including drawings or samples offering, our company can offer satisfied design services and mass customized services.
We’re looking forwards to cooperating with a wide range of OEMs and ODMs.
Noise and Vibration Issues with Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings are generally designed to operate smoothly and quietly, but certain factors may lead to noise or vibration issues in some cases:
- Imbalanced Components: If the components of the fluid coupling, such as the impeller and runner, are not balanced properly, it can result in vibrations during operation. Regular maintenance and balancing can help mitigate this issue.
- High Operating Speeds: At high speeds, fluid couplings can generate more noise and vibration due to increased fluid turbulence. Using damping techniques or selecting appropriate coupling types can help reduce these effects.
- Fluid Level: Incorrect fluid levels in the coupling can lead to inadequate lubrication and cause noise during operation. Regularly checking and maintaining the fluid level can prevent such problems.
- Misalignment: Misalignment between the driving and driven shafts can result in increased noise and vibration. Proper alignment during installation is essential to avoid this issue.
- Fluid Characteristics: The choice of fluid can also impact noise and vibration levels. Using fluids with appropriate viscosity and lubricating properties can help achieve smoother and quieter operation.
- Aging or Contaminated Fluids: Over time, the fluid in the coupling may degrade or become contaminated, leading to increased friction and noise. Regular fluid replacement and maintenance can prevent this problem.
Addressing noise and vibration issues with fluid couplings involves proper installation, regular maintenance, and using high-quality components and fluids. Consulting with manufacturers or experts can help identify and resolve any specific noise or vibration concerns in the power transmission system.
Role of Fluid Coupling in Torque Multiplication and Power Transfer
A fluid coupling is a mechanical device used to transmit power between two shafts without direct physical contact. It operates on the principles of fluid dynamics and hydrokinetics to enable torque multiplication and efficient power transfer. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves these functions:
- Hydrodynamic Torque Converter: A fluid coupling is essentially a hydrodynamic torque converter. When the input shaft (driving shaft) rotates, it sets the transmission fluid inside the coupling in motion. The fluid experiences centrifugal forces, creating a high-velocity zone near the outer circumference and a low-velocity zone near the center. This velocity difference generates torque in the fluid coupling, allowing power to be transmitted from the input shaft to the output shaft (driven shaft).
- Torque Multiplication: One of the primary advantages of a fluid coupling is its ability to provide torque multiplication. During startup or when the load on the driven shaft is initially low, the fluid coupling slips to some extent, which allows the input shaft to rotate at a higher speed than the output shaft. This speed difference results in torque multiplication, enabling the fluid coupling to handle higher loads during acceleration or heavy starting conditions.
- Power Transfer Efficiency: Fluid couplings offer high power transfer efficiency due to the hydrodynamic nature of their operation. The smooth and continuous transmission of power through the fluid medium minimizes energy losses and mechanical wear, leading to more efficient power transmission compared to mechanical clutches or direct-coupling methods.
- Load Adaptability: Fluid couplings automatically adjust their slip to adapt to changing load conditions. When the load on the output shaft increases, the fluid coupling slips more, allowing the output shaft to slow down slightly and match the load demand. This load adaptability ensures smooth and stable power transfer even under varying operating conditions.
Fluid couplings are commonly used in applications where torque multiplication and smooth power transfer are essential. They find widespread use in heavy machinery, mining equipment, conveyors, crushers, marine propulsion systems, and many other industrial applications. By efficiently transferring power while providing torque multiplication, fluid couplings help optimize the performance and longevity of power transmission systems.
Proper selection of the fluid coupling based on the application’s torque and power requirements is crucial to ensure optimal torque multiplication and power transfer. Additionally, regular maintenance and monitoring of the fluid coupling’s condition are essential to maintain its efficiency and reliability over time.
Environmental Concerns Related to Fluid Coupling Operation
Fluid couplings are generally considered environmentally friendly and pose minimal direct environmental concerns during their operation. They do not contain hazardous materials or produce harmful emissions, making them a relatively safe choice for power transmission systems.
However, it is essential to consider some potential indirect environmental impacts associated with the use of fluid couplings in certain applications:
- Energy Efficiency: As discussed earlier, fluid couplings can improve energy efficiency in power transmission systems. By reducing energy wastage and optimizing torque transmission, they indirectly contribute to lower energy consumption. Energy efficiency is crucial in industries where high power consumption may have environmental implications due to increased energy demand from power plants.
- Maintenance Practices: Regular maintenance is essential to ensure optimal performance and longevity of fluid couplings. Proper maintenance reduces the risk of leaks and other potential issues that could lead to fluid spillage. Implementing sound maintenance practices can prevent environmental contamination and contribute to sustainable operations.
- Fluid Selection: The choice of fluid used in the coupling can impact the environment. While most fluid couplings use environmentally safe hydraulic fluids, it is essential to ensure that the selected fluid complies with environmental regulations and does not pose any environmental hazards if accidentally released.
- End-of-Life Disposal: At the end of their lifecycle, fluid couplings may need to be disposed of properly. The recycling or disposal of fluid couplings should follow local environmental regulations to minimize any potential environmental impact.
Overall, fluid couplings themselves are not a significant source of environmental concerns. Still, it is essential to consider their indirect impacts, such as energy efficiency, maintenance practices, fluid selection, and end-of-life disposal, to ensure responsible and environmentally conscious use.
editor by CX 2023-11-21