|Place of Origin:
|QIngdao, China (Mainland)
|Plumbing & CHINAMFG System
Packaging & Delivery
|Export netural packing (PCV bag,inner white box,master carton, Pallet.) or Cutomized packing as request.
|30-45 days after receiving deposit
2. OEM service
3. reasonable price
4. oversea service support
5. 321 stainless steel
As your one-stop source, AT PRECAST,we design, manufacturer and distribute precast concrete accessories including the Lifting Systems and Anchoring systems Coil and Ferrule Inserts. for Concrete and Prefabricated area.
As a leader in developing concrete accessory products, our main goal is to produce products that are safer, faster and more cost efficient.
With more than totally 50 years working experience, our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with the best customer service and competitive prices. Our sales force are able to answer your questions quickly and offer you technical support .
100% quality manufacturing.
We guarantee that our products meet your supplied specifications
Extremely competitive pricing
Delivery to your port or front door
4 —- 8 week lead times
We handle all paperwork
Partial container orders
Flexible payment options
Unique tooling options
Full range of packaging options from bulk to retail ready
Complete testing services available
1. Where is your location?
We are located in HangZhou City of China and are closed to Airport. It takes 30minuts by car from Liuting Airport our company.
2. How long has the company been established?
AT INDUSTRY was established in 2009. There is 6 years exporting experiences.
3. How many employees do you have?
Administration / sales 4
Engineering / design as our partner 8
Production as our partners 120
Quality assurance / inspection 10
4. Which countries do you export to?
U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Middle east of Asia, Thailand,
5. What proportion of your goods are exported?
100% of our production are exported to all over the world.
6. How long does it take to receive samples?
a) Pattern:30-45days after order
b) Sample:30days after pattern finishing.
c) The lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
7. New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept. to ensure the developing schedule—Design pattern, fixture and gauge and making them in our house—mold steel buying—Machining—Inspection—Send out the sample with initial inspection report.
8. How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production: 90days after sample approval by yours.
The lead time is the general production period including the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
9. What basis can we buy goods?
We generally offer customers prices FOB& CIF (Carriage, Insurance & Freight). The CIF includes the freight cost to your nominated sea port.
We do provide clearance of goods which needs to be handled by a local freight forwarder.
All local costs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to offer advisement on shipping if required.
10. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.
During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.
Production orders can be negotiable. We prefer 50% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails. But sometimes T/T 30 days after sails would also acceptable.
11. Which currency can we buy in?
We can deal in USD / Euro currency / GBP.
12. How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports. All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
13. How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
14. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
15. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to CHINAMFG Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
16. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
17. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
18. What type of parts you are specialized in?
Our business contains 2 areas,
one is for construction precast including lifting system, rigging hardware metal parts.
Another is customized metal business of quality sand castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, hot forgings, cold forgings, stampings, machined parts, injectionmolded plastics parts, etc.
19. Which kind of equipments do you have?
Forging friction press 160Ton, 300Ton, 630Ton, 1200Ton
Casting CHINAMFG of 200kg, 500kg,1000kgs, 2000kgs
Press of 63ton, 120tons
CNC Machining center
CNC Vertical Lathe
CNC Lathe center
What are the Differences between Fluid Couplings and Mechanical Clutches?
Fluid couplings and mechanical clutches are both components used in power transmission systems, but they operate on different principles and have distinct characteristics:
- Operating Principle:
- Fluid Coupling: A fluid coupling uses hydraulic fluid to transmit torque. It consists of an impeller and a runner immersed in a fluid-filled chamber. When the input shaft (driving member) rotates, it imparts motion to the fluid, which in turn drives the output shaft (driven member).
- Mechanical Clutch: A mechanical clutch relies on physical contact between friction surfaces to transmit torque. When engaged, the clutch plates or discs press against each other, creating a mechanical link between the input and output shafts.
- Fluid Coupling: Fluid couplings allow a certain degree of slippage between the input and output shafts. This slippage provides a smooth start and helps protect the machinery from shock loads.
- Mechanical Clutch: Mechanical clutches have minimal slippage when engaged, providing a direct and rigid connection between the input and output shafts.
- Fluid Coupling: Fluid couplings provide automatic torque transmission without the need for manual engagement or disengagement.
- Mechanical Clutch: Mechanical clutches require manual actuation to engage or disengage, allowing for precise control over power transmission.
- Heat Dissipation:
- Fluid Coupling: Fluid couplings dissipate heat generated during operation, which helps prevent overheating of the system.
- Mechanical Clutch: Mechanical clutches may generate more heat due to friction, requiring additional cooling mechanisms in high-power applications.
- Fluid Coupling: Fluid couplings are commonly used in heavy machinery, such as mining equipment, crushers, and conveyors, where shock absorption and smooth starts are crucial.
- Mechanical Clutch: Mechanical clutches are prevalent in applications where precise engagement and disengagement are required, such as automotive transmissions and manual industrial machinery.
While both fluid couplings and mechanical clutches serve the purpose of transmitting torque, their different operating principles and features make them suitable for specific applications and operating conditions.
Fluid Coupling: Dealing with Oil Leakage and Sealing Issues
Fluid couplings are designed to be sealed units to prevent the leakage of the internal fluid (usually oil or a similar hydraulic fluid). Proper sealing is crucial for the efficient and reliable operation of the fluid coupling, as any oil leakage can lead to reduced performance, contamination, and potential damage to the surrounding components.
Here are some key factors related to oil leakage and sealing issues in fluid couplings:
- Seal Design: The sealing system in a fluid coupling typically involves shaft seals and gaskets. High-quality seals are essential to prevent oil from escaping and contaminants from entering the coupling. The design and material selection of these seals play a significant role in maintaining effective sealing.
- Installation: Proper installation of the fluid coupling is critical to ensure that the seals are correctly positioned and securely fitted. Any misalignment or damage during installation can lead to oil leakage issues.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to detect and address any potential sealing problems early on. Inspections should be conducted periodically to check for signs of oil leakage, wear on the seals, and any damage to the coupling housing.
- Fluid Selection: The choice of fluid used inside the coupling can also influence its sealing performance. Using the recommended fluid type and quality specified by the manufacturer is essential for maintaining proper sealing.
- Operating Conditions: The operating environment can impact the sealing effectiveness. Extreme temperature variations or harsh working conditions may affect the integrity of the seals over time.
If oil leakage or sealing issues are observed in a fluid coupling, immediate action should be taken to address the problem. This may involve replacing worn-out seals, resealing the coupling, or investigating potential causes such as misalignment or excessive heat generation.
Additionally, regular inspection and maintenance of the fluid coupling can help prevent sealing problems before they escalate. Early detection and appropriate maintenance can extend the lifespan of the fluid coupling and ensure reliable power transmission in various industrial applications.
Consulting with the manufacturer or a qualified engineer for guidance on proper maintenance and troubleshooting of fluid coupling sealing issues is recommended.
Controlling Torque and Rotational Speed with Fluid Couplings
A fluid coupling plays a crucial role in controlling torque and rotational speed in power transmission systems. The principle behind its operation allows for smooth torque transmission while offering some level of speed control:
- Torque Transmission: When power is applied to the input side (also known as the driving side) of the fluid coupling, the impeller starts to rotate and accelerates the transmission fluid inside the housing. The kinetic energy of the moving fluid creates a rotating flow pattern that transfers torque to the output side (also known as the driven side) of the coupling. This torque transfer enables the connected machinery or equipment to start smoothly without any shock loading.
- Slip: In a fluid coupling, there is always a slight difference in speed between the input and output sides due to the viscous nature of the fluid. This speed difference is known as slip. The slip allows the fluid coupling to protect the connected components from sudden torque spikes and vibrations. If the output side experiences an abrupt load increase or jam, the slip absorbs the excess torque, preventing damage to the drivetrain.
- Speed Control: While fluid couplings are not as efficient in speed control as variable-speed drives, they do offer some inherent speed control characteristics. The amount of slip in the fluid coupling affects the output speed relative to the input speed. By adjusting the fill level of the fluid coupling or using different fluid viscosities, it is possible to fine-tune the speed at which the output shaft rotates. However, it’s important to note that this speed control is limited compared to other speed control mechanisms.
Overall, fluid couplings provide a reliable and efficient means of controlling torque during power transmission. Their ability to dampen torsional vibrations and provide overload protection makes them suitable for various applications where smooth torque transfer and protection against shock loads are essential.
editor by CX 2023-12-14