Type E SS316 Rubber Hose Fitting Irrigation Quick Releases Fluid Transfer Camlock Coupling
Body material:Stainless steel 316or 340
Handles &pins:Stainless steel
Gaskets:Buna-N,EPDM,PTFE &food grade silicone gasket
The thread of camlock fittings are BSP,BSPT,NPT,G (ISO 228.1) and R (DIN2999).
Working pressure :50-250 Psi( depending on size and temperature)
Manufacture method:precision casting
The use and connection way of cam and groove couplings: Type E camlock can usually be used with D type, C type, DC (Dust Cap)type. To make a connection,simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure,press the cam levers down.
Good corrosion resistance
Easily disconnect/connect without tools
Petroleum, mining, municipal, construction, chemicals, agriculture
Hydraulic fluids, coolant, gasoline and petroleum products, fuel transport, irrigation, water treatment, seawater, wastewater, chemicals transport and storage
Stainless steel camlock fittings operating pressure
We are experienced as we have been in this industry as a manufacturer for more than 10 years. Both of quality and service are highly guaranteed. Absolutely prompt delivery. We can produce according to specific drawings from customers. Welcome OEM/ODM project. Strict control on quality. High efficient and well trained sale service team. ISO9001, CE and SGS certified.
1.Q: Are you a producer or trading company?
A: We are an experienced manufacturer. We own production line and kinds of machines.
2. Can you make our specific logo on the part?
Yes please provide me your logo and we will make your logo on the part.
3. Can you manufacture products according to my drawings?
Yes we can manufacturer according to client’s drawings if drawings or samples are available. We are experienced enough to make new tools.
4. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you our samples. Normally it is for free like 3-5 pcs. It is charged if the samples are more than 5 pcs. Clients bear the freight cost.
5. Q: How many days do you need to finish an order?
A: Normally it takes about 30 days to finish the order. It takes more time around CZPT season, or if the order involves many kinds of different products.
6. what kind of rubber washer do you apply to camlock couplings?
Normally we use NBR gasket.
Advancements and Innovations in Fluid Coupling Technology
Fluid coupling technology has undergone significant advancements and innovations over the years, leading to improved performance, efficiency, and versatility. Some notable advancements include:
- Variable Fill Fluid Couplings: These modern fluid couplings feature a variable fill design that allows for better control of the power transmission. By adjusting the fill level of the coupling, it becomes possible to optimize torque transmission and efficiency across a wider range of operating conditions.
- Electronic Control: The integration of electronic control systems has brought a new level of intelligence to fluid couplings. Electronic control allows for precise monitoring and adjustment of the coupling’s operation, enabling smoother start-ups, better load sharing, and protection against excessive loads.
- Smart Coupling Technologies: Some fluid coupling manufacturers offer smart coupling technologies that incorporate sensors and data analytics. These smart couplings can monitor performance parameters in real-time, detect anomalies, and provide valuable insights into the overall system health.
- High-Temperature Applications: Advancements in material science have led to the development of fluid couplings capable of operating at higher temperatures. This makes them suitable for use in demanding applications, such as heavy industries and high-temperature environments.
- Efficiency Improvements: Manufacturers have focused on enhancing the overall efficiency of fluid couplings. By reducing internal losses and improving fluid circulation, modern fluid couplings offer higher efficiency, which translates into energy savings and reduced operating costs.
- Integration with Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs): Fluid couplings can now be integrated with VFDs, combining the benefits of both technologies. The VFD allows for variable speed control, while the fluid coupling provides soft start and overload protection, creating a versatile and efficient power transmission system.
These advancements in fluid coupling technology have made them even more reliable, adaptable, and suitable for various industrial applications. As technology continues to evolve, fluid couplings are likely to see further improvements, making them an integral part of modern power transmission systems.
Safety Features in Modern Fluid Coupling Designs
Modern fluid coupling designs incorporate various safety features to ensure the reliable and secure operation of the equipment. Here are some of the key safety features commonly found in modern fluid couplings:
1. Overload Protection: One of the primary safety features in modern fluid couplings is overload protection. In the event of an abrupt increase in load or torque, the fluid coupling slips, absorbing the excess torque and preventing damage to the connected equipment. This feature safeguards against mechanical failures and protects the machinery.
2. Torque Limiting: Fluid couplings are designed with torque limiting capabilities, which allow them to control the maximum torque transmitted to the driven equipment. By setting the torque limit within a safe operating range, the fluid coupling prevents excessive stresses on the system, ensuring longevity and reliability.
3. Automatic Overheat Protection: Some fluid couplings are equipped with automatic overheat protection mechanisms. If the fluid coupling’s operating temperature exceeds a predefined threshold, the protection system disengages the coupling temporarily until the temperature returns to a safe level. This prevents damage due to overheating and enhances safety.
4. Backstop or Holdback Device: In certain applications where reverse rotation is a concern, fluid couplings may include a backstop or holdback device. This feature prevents the driven equipment from rotating in the opposite direction, enhancing safety during sudden stops or reversals.
5. Fail-Safe Operation: Many modern fluid couplings are designed to operate in a fail-safe manner. In the event of any malfunction or failure, the coupling defaults to a safe mode, allowing the equipment to continue operating at reduced capacity or gradually shut down, avoiding catastrophic failures.
6. Seal Protection: Proper sealing is crucial for fluid couplings, especially in harsh environments. Modern designs often include advanced seal protection features to prevent oil leakage and contamination, ensuring environmental safety and reducing maintenance requirements.
7. Low Noise and Vibration: Reduced noise and vibration levels in fluid couplings contribute to operator safety and comfort. The damping properties of the fluid coupling help minimize vibrations, creating a quieter and more stable working environment.
8. Emergency Stop Capability: Some fluid couplings may have emergency stop provisions to quickly disengage the coupling in critical situations. This feature allows for rapid shutdowns in emergencies, preventing accidents and protecting personnel.
9. Condition Monitoring: Advanced fluid coupling designs may include condition monitoring capabilities. This allows operators to monitor the coupling’s performance, temperature, and other parameters in real-time, facilitating predictive maintenance and avoiding unexpected failures.
Overall, the incorporation of these safety features in modern fluid coupling designs ensures the protection of machinery, operators, and the surrounding environment. These safety measures enhance the reliability, efficiency, and longevity of equipment, making fluid couplings a safe and valuable choice for power transmission in various industrial applications.
Selecting the Right Size of Fluid Coupling for Your Application
To ensure optimal performance and efficiency, it’s essential to choose the right size of fluid coupling for a specific application. Here are the key steps in the selection process:
- Identify the Application Requirements: Understand the torque and power requirements of your application. Determine the maximum torque and power that the fluid coupling needs to transmit to meet the operational demands of the machinery or equipment.
- Check the Speed Range: Consider the speed range of your application. Ensure that the fluid coupling can operate effectively within the desired speed range, providing adequate torque transfer across the entire speed spectrum.
- Consider the Fluid Coupling Type: Choose the appropriate type of fluid coupling based on the specific needs of your application. Hydrodynamic fluid couplings are suitable for applications requiring smooth and gradual torque transmission, while constant-fill fluid couplings are more suitable for applications where some slip is acceptable.
- Calculate the Service Factor: Determine the service factor, which accounts for any additional loads or impacts the fluid coupling may experience during operation. Multiply the maximum torque requirement by the service factor to obtain the design torque.
- Refer to Manufacturer Data: Consult the manufacturer’s data sheets and specifications for various fluid coupling models. Compare the design torque with the torque capacity of different fluid coupling sizes to find the most suitable match for your application.
- Consider Safety Margins: It’s advisable to apply safety margins to ensure reliable operation. Select a fluid coupling with a torque capacity higher than the calculated design torque to account for potential variations in load or operating conditions.
- Verify Space Constraints: Ensure that the selected fluid coupling fits within the available space in your machinery or equipment, considering any installation restrictions or dimensional limitations.
By following these steps and carefully evaluating the requirements of your specific application, you can select the right size of fluid coupling that will deliver optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-09-07